Prospective Childminders Information
NICMA Members Information
The Business Side of Childminding
Self Assessment webinar - ask HMRC staff questions and get answers to help with your returns.
They don’t have access to personal tax accounts so no personal information should be given.
- This link will take you to the support you need Webinars and videos about Self Assessment.
- or you can go directly to HMRC YouTube recordings for Self Assessment help .
- Use the handy ready reckoner for help with budgeting for the Self Assessment bill.
Tuesday 10 May at 19:30 to 20:30: Childminders May 2016
If you haven’t taken part in live webinars before – this is what they need to do to join:
- Sign up by providing a name and email address – a link to attend will be sent.
- Ask questions in the text box on the screen – this will be explained during the webinar.
Webcams or microphones are not needed – HMRC will not be able to see or hear you.
Please note that a new tax year begins on 6th April 2016 - Further information on what will change (including personal allowances) can be found HERE.
Got a lot of questions about tax, National Insurance, business records and expenses?
This online tutorial from HMRC will build your confidence by guiding you through everything you need to know to get started. There are useful tips from others who have been where you are now and practical case studies to help you along the way.
Login to Members Area
Shopping with NICMA!
CHILDMINDING AND DAYCARE FOR CHILDREN UNDER AGE 12
The ‘Minimum Standards’ were launched in July 12 as a means of providing a consistent level of quality for all childminding and daycare services and to ensure a consistent regional approach to registration and inspection.
There are 2 documents relating to Minimum Standards: